A Dubai based company is looking for an experienced Full-Stack PHP and WordPress Developer to join our growing team. Experience in Laravel / Code Igniter / Zend with Angular.JS / Vue.JS / React.JS and Bootstrap responsive frameworks on the front-end is preferred.
- The position involves development and support of dynamic PHP / MySQL and WordPress based web sites.
- Strong expertise in creating custom front end designs and WordPress themes is required.
- Ideal candidates have a portfolio and significant professional development experience.
- As a Web Applications Programmer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and the web applications.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, and willingness to work from 09:00 AM to 7:00 PM (5 Days a week - Sunday to Thursday according to Dubai) then we are looking for you.
Required Skill Sets:
- Deep knowledge of WordPress & WooCommerce architecture
- Experience working with frameworks like react & Laravel’s leading CMS
- Experience in building great interfaces with outstanding user experience in mind
- Code valid HTML5 and CSS3 mark-up
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience in integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Possess a good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems especially GIT
- Experience building sites to at least an AA standard
- Experience with various AJAX techniques to improve U/X
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice desirable
- Sound knowledge of how the Web works and the role of Domain Name Servers, Scripting Languages, Web servers, Databases and the HTTP/S Protocols
- Familiarity with Dedicated Servers, Cloud Servers, Web Control Panels (for e.g. cPanel), SSH and the FTP Protocol
- Understand U/X Design and ability to place your self in the user’s shoes
- Act as the first line of defence for Quality Assurance
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and have the ability to work independently.
- Fluent enough in English to respond to tickets and write basic emails for clients, project managers and QA.
- Possess excellent programming and analytical abilities – Must be way above average!
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong concepts in Query Optimization and Relational and non-Relational Databases (Mysql/MariaDB and MongoDB).
- Contribute to company development standards working closely with DevOps and Quality Assurance
- Actively participate in technical discussions with Project Managers and help provide innovative solutions
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
- Constantly try to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keep abreast of cutting-edge work
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, stress free working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development.