They will provide overall support to the relevant service lines, and in addition to the aforementioned responsibilities, will be engaged in tasks related to the development of bidding documents (including expression of interests, proposals, company credentials and profile). The incumbent will primarily be responsible for report writing, data analysis, conducting primary and secondary research as well as carrying out tasks to further project work.The position will involve liaising with clients (both private sector as well as government) on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Sciences (Economics, Development Studies, HR etc.), Finance (Financial Management, Accounting etc.), Engineering or other relevant courses from an international university, or a high-end local university (LUMS, IBA, etc.). CA/ACCA or CFA qualifications are only an added advantage
0 - 2 years of formal experience. Internship/other experience (ideally in field research) with external stakeholders, such as banks, NGOs, donors, multi/bilateral/government agencies etc. will be an added advantage
- Well versed in qualitative & quantitative research techniques.
- Ability to conduct literature reviews, secondary data collection & analysis.
- Understanding of the financial, development or power sector and broader monetary and social policy dynamics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (power point, word and excel). Hands on experience with statistical packages for data analysis will be preferred.
- Ability to develop presentations, generate reports and analyze data.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Urdu and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, and analytical & conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong multitasking skills, with an ability to manage deadlines effectively.
- Good client interaction skills.
- A self-starter and a team player with integrity.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for obstacles faced.
- Strong work ethics (assuming responsibility, proactive professional behavior).
Major role responsibilities:
· Assist and support the timely development of bidding documents including; expression of interests, proposals, and reports.
· Conduct desk research & literature reviews.
· Facilitate development of research tools and conduct data analysis & report writing.
· Develop contacts at the regional level to ensure ad-hoc availability of field teams.
· Project execution - direct involvement.
· Update company profile/credentials.
· Assist other service lines, if required.
· Travel and manage field logistics, as and when required.