About the Position This is an excellent opportunity. You will get opportunities to work directly with our Sales & Go-To Marketing Team.
- Master’s degree OR Bachelors Degree with 2 years of Business Development experience.
- Ability to do Internet research and show proficiency with Microsoft products.
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Active listening skills
- Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
- Ability to manage multiple leads, prospects and opportunities concurrently
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Preferred Skills
- Technical knowledge, Inside sales and Software sales experience.
- Prior client-facing work experience
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline.
- Calling/emailing into target accounts based on coordination with Director Sales
- Process or follow up on all leads in a timely manner. Track results of all leads.
- Utilize professional communication, research, and interviewing skills, as well as marketing and sales skills
- Work effectively in a team environment to support achievement of sales goals
- Create daily/weekly plans in coordination with Manager Sales & CEO
- Meet/exceed weekly goals for meetings booked
Complete fluency in English. Public Speaking or any Public Interaction experience is a plus