Job: Third Shift (6PM – 3AM)
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and managing hardware and software infrastructure to ensure Secure, Innovative, Efficient Information Technology operations of our clients in United Sates of America (USA).
As an IT Infrastructure Lead, you will be working on the following tasks on a day-to-day basis:
- Review all support Tickets that have been worked upon during the previous day/week and recommend processes/techniques to optimize the solutions.
- Talk to clients if they have objections on how a support request was handled and recommend improvements in the process. Train and mentor engineers to avoid such complaints in the first place.
- Supervise delivery of following services by Engineers and do these yourself if needed:
- Installation, configuration, management of computer hardware, OS & Network Devices.
- Display and keep current knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, and systems engineering
- Perform network administrative functions for WAN connectivity, International Sites and Multi-Homing Internet Gateways. Working with international and local carriers/ISPs for global peering and circuit installations
- Creating Policies, Custom-Categories, URL Filtering and adding/removing URLs from local categories on Fortinet, SonicWall, pfSense, and Cisco ASA
- Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Office 365, AWS)
- Migration of Local and Remote Data Center servers (Live) to cloud Azure/Office 365)
- Monitoring network through ConnectWise Automate and firewall. Also, Managing Firewall, VPN and security profiles
- Provide professional recommendation for efficient operations Interface with other teams for project and operational activities
- Build up skills to perform Remote diagnosis and resolution of problems remote sites/clients
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business
- Hands on experience on NETGEAR and other managed switches.
- Desktop and server related issues (Windows, O365, Azure)
- Installation, Configuration of Linux (Nice to have) and SQL Server
- Maintain and upgrade existing IT infrastructure
- Managing Virtualization environment (SCVMM)
- Administrating domain, policies and shared folder rights for users
- Licensing & subscription
- Vendor management
- Inventory management
What You’ll Need?
- Excellent English communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Server OS, Network Devices & VM
- Sound knowledge of AD, DHCP, DNS
- Good knowledge of SQL server’s database
- Hands-on expertise on different Firewalls (Preferably Fortinet, Cisco ASA)
- Advanced PC/Laptop/Server and other hardware knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure issues
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V (SCVMM), Backups, Antivirus & Office 365 management.
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms like MS Azure, AWS.
- Ability to migrate, replicate and deploy servers on cloud.
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Must be energetic, motivated, and creative mind for project implementation and support
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with end-users
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies like Server 2016, 2019, Office 365 etc. are required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in planning, organization, and management of an information technology function
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Predictable environment, we reward employees based on performance, team participation and following defined processes.
- Outstanding remuneration, we don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us.
- This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services, Inc. is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support and services.
- Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits on regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place and/or resolving problems with servers. GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.