This position is responsible for assisting IT Manager in day to day IT Help Desk Operations of our Lahore Office in the night shift.
Successful candidate will monitor technical support service tickets, assign to engineers and ensure completion of tasks.
Job requires technical background to be able to order appropriate parts, licenses, create invoices and follow up on outstanding issues and invoices.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor Connect Wise Ticketing system and assign to appropriate teams or Engineers depending upon the complexity of the technical problem and availability of resources
- Track progress on tickets and escalate them if action has not been taken by engineers
- Purchase technical hardware, software, licenses etc. (normally explained and specified by Network Engineers) for delivery in USA
- Track delivery of products
- Ensure that products and services have been added to tickets for billing
- Correct grammar and technical description of ticket resolutions for invoicing purposes
- Create invoices and send them to clients
- Follow up on overdue invoices
- Create and update Standard Operating procedures
- Keep track of and resolve employees’ Human Resource related issues / tasks
- Assist IT Lead / Manager and VP in day to day operations of the company on varied issues/tasks
- Publish job advertisements and conduct initial interviews as per Job Description requirements
- Ensure clean, inviting and congenial work environment in Lahore Office.
- Deal with service providers / Vendors in Lahore Office
- Establish relationships with technology and component vendors
- Assist IT Manager / Lead in Overseeing support department staff, including education, training & development
- Develop and maintain emergency plans to address equipment, power, or security failure to ensure preservation of technology and data
- Should have a thorough understanding of available technology and be able to research and learn innovative solutions and new products.
What You’ll Need?
- Strong background in Information Technology Management of small businesses.
- Proficient analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to determine business partner needs & create purpose-built solutions
- Ability to handle the tasks/projects.
- Creating, enhancing proposals after participating in the sales meetings
- Creating minutes of internal meetings and tracking assignments
- Knowledge of accounting systems will be helpful
- Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services, Inc. is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support and services.
- Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits on regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place and/or resolving problems with servers.
- GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.