GCS Information Technology Services (Microsoft Gold Certified, Midmarket Solution provider, Managed service provider) is looking for Windows Network Support Engineer. Engineer will be responsible for remotely managing networks in USA and work with in full coordination with Technical staff such as CTO, Chief System Architects and other team members.
- Provide remote support to end users in all aspects of a functional corporate network including Microsoft Windows, Network connectivity, WiFi connectivity, Printing, Mobile Device Management etc.
- Provide administration and end user support for Office 365 suite.
- Perform administration and maintenance of production servers and workstations.
- Perform administration and maintenance of network devices like switches, firewalls, access points etc.
- Perform installation and maintenance of Threat management systems like Antivirus, Content management, UTM devices.
- Monitor Data backup and recovery operations.
- Fluency in English communication
- MCSE, MCITP or MCSA is required from a reputable school/college
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Network Administrator
- Experience in Windows Server 2012/2016, AZURE, and AWS
- Experience in programming firewalls is required
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange Server, Office 365, and Hosted Email platforms
- Anti-virus installation, clean up and protective measures
- Knowledge of UNIX, VoIP phone systems and infrastructure will be a plus.
- Ability to learn new tools is required. Particularly we are looking for candidate to be able to learn Managed Service Providers’ software “ConnectWise and Automate”.
Salary and benefits will depend upon skill set, ability and experience.