· The Accounting Manager will plan and direct the accounting activities of the department.
· Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
· Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff and conduct performance evaluations.
· Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
· Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
· Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
· Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
· Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
· Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
· Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Excellent management and supervisory skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
· Developing Budget Proposals
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
We are a Solar Solution Providing, and solar equipment wholesale company.