· Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
· Provide daily report of Sales Success and communicate V.O.C (Voice of Customer) data to the Higher Management.
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
· Monitor the program across all kinds of sales channels and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets.
· Be directly involved in generating leads and closing new deals.
· Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Higher Management.
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
· Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
· Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
· Maintain Sales Volume, Product Mix and Selling Price by keeping current with Supply and Demand, Changing Trends, Economic Indicators and Competitors.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and the monthly sales target and KPI target is met.
· Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
· Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
· Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
· Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
· Required Skills are as follows,
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets
· Other duties as assigned by the company.