AMZ International is proud of its company’s culture that make it a place where employees love to come to work.
- For now, we wish to add a Customer Representatives supervisor to our culture for the international Outbound call center.
- The successful candidate should be able to organize and direct the staff of our call center.
- You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
- An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory experience.
- The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate.
- You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
- The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
What are we looking for:
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Preference: Female