iOS Software Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Experience coding in Objective-C or Swift.
- 1 year of software development experience.
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, MVP or MVVM application design, and complex and reactive touch-based UI.
- Knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
- Ability to comfortably work with Objective-C or Swift.
- Knowledge of RxSwift will be helpful.
- Experience with Firebase: Firestore, Storage, Cloud functions
- Passion for shipping consumer facing, high quality, mobile products.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with other developers.
- Communicate with clients/partners regarding project status.
You will be working remotely with other developers in this role
About Grey Area
Grey Area is a software consultancy startup based in Norway. We work on our own applications and also deliver solutions for a variety of clients. You can expect to work on all kinds of projects from small to very large.