Suitable Profile for This Position:
• Must have experience in handling international clients via telephone.
• Must be available to work in evening & night shifts.
• Provide Chat Support and make reservations
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Provide quality customer service through phone calls and chat.
• Experience in international call center would be preferred.
• Scheduling meetings
• Managing time-off for team members
• Schedule and book reservations
• Take meeting notes
• Creating reports
• Helping in managing online projects and contractors
• Manage calendars
• Answer customer service emails and phone calls
• Helping to communicate to team prioritize and monthly goal
• Coordinating appointments and meetings
Requirements and Qualifications
• Minimum education bachelor's degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in a customer support role.
• High performer with a track record of over-achievement.
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills including active listening.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.