This includes concept development, graphic design, animation, video editing and production. The elements should fit seamlessly into the overall look and attitude of team graphics & marketing. Strong creativity and ability to multi-task are a must.
- Conceptualize and create videos, graphics and animations
- Development of the look, feel, and design for motion projects and videos
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other modern software/tools such as Sketch.
- Create samples and make recommendations on new looks for elements
- Composition and production of multiple elements as requested
- Understand brand and marketing objectives, contributing to the evolution and success of the overall business
- Keep informed on new technology
- Develop layouts and storyboards
- The candidate should have a strong grip on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Corel Draw And UI Designing
- Strong understanding of Logo designing, Icon Designing, Broucher Designing, Mobile & Responsive Web Design.
- Design a variety of work such as native, desktop, and mobile-optimized websites
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
· Excellent motion graphic design and video editing skills
· Well-versed in Adobe software including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Experience with 3rd party plugins in After Effects, such as Element 3D, Red Giant, etc.
· Experience with 3D programs, such as Cinema 4D is preferred
· Ability to generate multiple compositions for both in and out-of-house clients
· Comprehensive knowledge of sports is preferred
· Flexibility of schedule/days and hours is essential
Education or Formal Training:
· High school diploma required
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design and or Video Editing is preferred, or similar work experience
· A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Graphics Design and Video