This includes concept development, graphic design, animation, video editing and production. The elements should fit seamlessly into the overall look and attitude of team graphics & marketing. Strong creativity and ability to multi-task are a must.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
· Excellent motion graphic design and video editing skills
· Well-versed in Adobe software including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Experience with 3rd party plugins in After Effects, such as Element 3D, Red Giant, etc.
· Experience with 3D programs, such as Cinema 4D is preferred
· Ability to generate multiple compositions for both in and out-of-house clients
· Comprehensive knowledge of sports is preferred
· Flexibility of schedule/days and hours is essential
Education or Formal Training:
· High school diploma required
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design and or Video Editing is preferred, or similar work experience
· A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Graphics Design and Video