Grey Media Corp. is seeking a full-time SEO Specialist in Lahore to join our team immediately. We are a growing interactive agency located in Lahore with International clients and an incredible roadmap.
We need someone who is passionate about SEO and Digital Marketing to help manage our growing roster of clients.
The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and strategies, but will also have the ability to think strategically about projects and play a role in putting together integrated campaigns blending organic search, PPC, display, and remarketing.
You’ll be working on multiple client accounts across a variety of industries and verticals, but you’ll always have the same goal: to get the client the best possible results.
The right candidate will be able to multitask across diverse environments, communicate internal team members, and be dynamic enough to learn new technologies and processes.
We’re looking for someone who can think strategically, but who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get some serious work done. We’re also looking for someone is who looking to grow their career.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of direct SEO experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending thru post-launch and analysis stages
- Defining and building keyword lists based on clients’ objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of proprietary tools, analytics data, and PPC data
- Preparing and executing on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our clients
- Preparing website technical audits to identify areas of concern from an SEO perspective
- Reviewing website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve indexation
- Reviewing web analytics data to provide feedback to our internal team on performance, and to analyze visitor behavior and trends to come up with next steps
- Working with our internal resources to prepare, plan, and execute link building and content marketing strategies
- Coordinating regularly with our website development, SEM, design, teams, as well as with senior management, to ensure that clients are getting positive results
- Collaborate with content and outreach team to help identify opportunities to create, distribute, and promote web content.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Webmaster, etc.
- Knowledge of factors that influence search engine rankings
- Ability to think strategically to identify and define keyword opportunities for optimization
- Vast knowledge of SEO software such as Moz, Bright Edge, Deep Crawl, Conductor, SEO Book, Screaming Frog, and others
- Experience with paid search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Docs
- A strong passion for SEO.