Grey Media Group is seeking talented PHP/WordPress Developer with strong experience of design, development & implementation of web applications. We are looking for a self-motivator, (technical degree or equivalent), who has a passion for producing high-quality work. Experience should defy your years of service in the industry as you will be involved in all aspects of a project life-cycle including scoping, technical advice, construction, and implementation.
The candidates should meet the following:
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Hard working and committed.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Comfortable to work under pressure on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to drive a project efficiently from start to finish.
- 3+ years of hand-on experience of coding standards-compliant, semantic HTML (including HTML5)
- Must have extensive hand-on experience of WordPress. (Plugin Development)
- Must have good knowledge of XML, Feeds & Web services
- Object oriented PHP using MVC techniques (e.g. Symfony 2.0, Zend 2.0 )
- Robust CSS/CSS3 experience with Bootstrap or other responsive web design techniques
- Extensive knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Version Management.
- Browser testing and compatibilities
- Experience with major third-party APIs (EG: MailChimp, Google Maps, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Experience of e-commerce and payment gateways.
- Experience of Cordova (Mobile Apps) will be a big Plus.