GRIPHENS is currently have an opening for a Full-Stack PHP/WordPress/Laravel Developer.
We're looking for somebody who has at least 2+ years of hands-on (proven) development experience with portfolio.
The ideal candidate is:
· Self-motivated, responsible, honest.
· Dedicated to staying at the forefront of emerging technologies. You never stop learning.
· An out-of-the-box thinker, able to come up with innovative solutions.
· Super collaborative, and enjoy being part of a team working together to make something awesome happen.
· Can keep yourself independently motivated to stay the course on any given project, always finishing strong.
· Thrive when challenged, and have no problem coming up with Plan B, Plan C, Plan D when Plan A doesn’t work.
· With at least 2+ years of hands on experience in PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Laravel, Web Services, APIs Payment Gateway.
· The right individual for this role will keep himself up-to-date with new and emerging technologies while sharing that knowledge with the team, contributing to an environment built on innovation.
· Experience of working in a team development setting, using source code control, Experience working with third-party APIs.
· Experience and deep knowledge of working with Payment Gateways like authorize.net, PayPal Pro, Stripe etc.
· MySQL - Modern database development expertise, words like 'trigger' and 'view' should be part of your vocabulary.
· Object Oriented Design and Development.
· Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards, and test web applications.
· Solid trouble shooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies.
· Experience with unit testing and source code control.
· Flexible: Reacts positively to new ideas and suggestions.
GRIPHENS is mainly a web design and development company providing effective and innovative solutions for maximum productivity while ensuring minimal investment. We also provide our clients with Project Management, Executive Learning, Corporate Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, Email and FTP Sol ...Read More