GRIPHENS is currently have an opening for a Full-Stack Web Developer and Team Lead.
This is a Team Lead position. We're looking for somebody who has at least 2+ years of experience in leading team and must have 5+ years of experience in hands-on (proven) development experience with portfolio and verifiable references required.
Moreover, this is a fast-paced, high-profile development and lead position. The ideal candidate is:
· Self-motivated, responsible, honest.
· Dedicated to staying at the forefront of emerging technologies. You never stop learning.
· An out-of-the-box thinker, able to come up with innovative solutions.
· Super collaborative, and enjoy being part of a team working together to make something awesome happen.
· Can keep yourself independently motivated to stay the course on any given project, always finishing strong.
· Thrive when challenged, and have no problem coming up with Plan B, Plan C, Plan D when Plan A doesn’t work.
· With at least 2+ years of leading technical teams and must also have hands on experience of 5+ years of development in PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Web Services, APIs and building CRMs and ERP's.
· The right individual for this role will keep himself up-to-date with new and emerging technologies while sharing that knowledge with the team, contributing to an environment built on innovation.
· Extra attention will be given to individuals with experience in HTML5, Linux and XML, CRM, Mobile APPs, Web Services, and knowledge of Payment Gateway systems, API's integration and experience in translating business objectives into user friendly systems.
· Experience of working in a team development setting, using source code control, Experience working with third-party APIs.
· Rich experience of working with WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce and other eCommerce platforms.
· Experience and deep knowledge of working with Payment Gateways like authorize.net, PayPal Pro, Stripe etc.
· Preferable experience of working with CRMs like Infusionsoft, Salesforce, DRIP etc. along iContact, Constant Contact and many other third-party systems.
· Developing and/or designing large web systems, Elastic Search, GitHub Admin, CRM and ERP solutions etc.
· Web Services - Experience building modern web services using XML and compatible with Mobile App platforms.
· Experience with APIs, and 3rd party platforms and libraries, such as Google API’s, Blog Platforms, Social Network integrations (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) enabling social media integration and scalability.
· Experience in PHP5 and PHP7 or similar frameworks - Candidate should be a top-notch PHP5 developer, familiar with the latest features in PHP.
· MySQL - Modern database development expertise, words like 'trigger' and 'view' should be part of your vocabulary.
· Experience of working with Linux web hosting servers (WHM and CPanel).
· Object Oriented Design and Development.
· Database and Platforms Linking: Experience in linking various databases and linking platforms such as CRM, Open Cart, WordPress, Payment Gateways, PayPal integration experience.
· Report Writing and Report Development Skills: Be able to construct user friendly reports.
· Proficient in hand coding HTML and CSS and assist web development team with PHP tasks.
· Support existing bespoke PHP developed application systems flows.
· Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards, and test web applications.
· Solid trouble shooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies.
· Experience with unit testing and source code control.
· Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do. Formal CS background or experience essential.
· Experience of working with software development project team and be able to deliver on strict deadlines.
· Simultaneously work with Designers, Mobile App Developers and Quality Assurance team to assist with their project deadlines.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently (often concurrently).
· Undertake regular reviews of all system logs and resolve any issues identified.
· Thorough knowledge of the full business process, production tasks and the range of services offered.
· Flexible: Reacts positively to new ideas and suggestions.