Groovrick is seeking a Creative Lead to spearhead creative initiatives across all aspects of the brand, from storytelling, customer experience, and partnerships. This hire will bring management skills and can communicate visually the Groovrick brand and lifestyle across multiple touch points. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a creative lead working with design, art direction and brand initiatives, as well as have a network of relationships within the creative community locally and can set the creative tone for every assigned project. Our assignments include social media content development, illustration development, film and video production, marketing campaigns, influence marketing and beyond.
The candidate is able to thrive in a collaborative fast-paced deadline driven environment, adapt well to a constantly evolving industry, possess practical knowledge of brand and digital design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team. The candidate has natural organization and communication skills and understand the way content impacts people behaviorally and emotionally.
Our team is nimble - each member wears many hats and has the opportunity to develop their creative chops to the fullest extent! This role is intended for multi-disciplinary candidates that are passionate and true team players.
- Lead the creative team and provide strategic vision
- Champion the brand internally and externally
- Oversee and develop the visual aesthetic of Groovrick and all of its assets
- Maintain consistency of Groovrick’s brand identity: includes look and feel for all consumer-facing creative implemented online and across social media platforms
- Develop creative strategy presentations that show the development of digital concepts and usability
- Manage and mentor a team of digital designers and videographers, clearly communicating vision, ensuring effectiveness of team output and adherence to project demands
- Partner with the marketing and technical team leaders to develop creative campaigns and align activities with the brand essence
- Good understanding of social, online culture and trends
- Effectively implement changes for clients and agency in a way that demonstrates powerful and unique thinking
- Ensure work and relationships are founded on open and honest communications; listen and ask the right questions during day-to-day work
- Ensure that client counsel and agency action is purposeful and challenging while prioritizing the interests of the wider agency
- Ability to work closely with our team of account managers to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop and curate creative concepts during initial phases of creative development
- Execute top-quality work as necessary in alignment with the agency’s standards
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Creative Lead
- Knowledge of photography, photography principles and experience working on-set providing art/creative direction
- Ability to manage budgets, allocates resources, and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Knowledge and maintained interest in design, videography and photography.