We are looking for a Software Engineer with extensive experience in .NET. This position is ideal for someone who wants to learn and grow in their technical and professional skills. This position will split between new product development and maintenance of existing tech.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Develop UI/Middle Tier/backend code in support of the changing tech needs
- Work collaboratively to plan new projects and then implement those plans
- Follow good design practices to ensure robust and scalable solutions are implemented
- Contribute new ideas to improve software practices and processes
Qualified applicants are customer-focused, detail-oriented, experienced Full Stack .Net Developers with 3 or more years’ experience building responsive, scalable, and performant applications.
- Proven success in designing, coding and implementing software within the Microsoft .NET platform
- Strong ability to code in C# and VB.net
- Demonstrated SQL server experience
- An understanding of Agile/SCRUM processes and techniques
- Able to communicate effectively in a team environment
- Capable of working autonomously much of the time
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
College or university program certificate or degree in computer science or a related field; two to four years related experience and/or training.
- C# and the .NET Framework
- ASP .NET MVC 5 and ASP .NET Web Forms
- SQL Server
- Team Foundation Server
- Windows Communication Foundation and ASP MVC Web API
- Code Repository (GitHub, GitLab or BitBucket)
Compensation: Depends on Experience/Knowledge
*** 1 Month hiring BONUS is being offered for the ideal candidate.***