We are looking for suitable experienced Business Manager that can assist, co-ordinate and lead certain business development and operational activities.
The Business Manager initially will co-ordinate and lead activities in possibly acquiring a rental shop in Karachi or Islamabad.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters of business. They will be a competent leader and be able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s business.
The candidate would be required for about one month on an initial contract to perform various activities and coordinate with a person in Canada to help to explore and rent a Showroom/Shop. Potentially the candidate may help with the negotiation of rental and agreement of the shop and subsequently help to coordinate with the renovation and design of the shop.
This is initially a month's contract employment with possibility of extension for which about Rs. 40,000 - 50,000 + motorcycle gas expense will be paid.
Skills and Values Required:
- MBA from a well-recognized University
- Self-driven, desire and motivation to succeed and lead the exploration phase
- Understanding and experienced in real estate shop/showroom design, development and renovation of it.
- Be able to work with Architect and construction contractor
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills and negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong commitment required from the individual during and possibly after the exploration phase
- Understanding and experienced with commercial Real Estate with regards to rental of shops at malls and other locations. Specifically in Clifton, Defence and in PECHS areas.
- Excellent communication and quality negotiation with the Real Estate rental agency and/or the Shopping Mall rental offices.
- Must have experience with use of technology (e.g. Mobile phone, Media-Camera, emails, skype etc) so as to coordinate the given activities with person in Canada.
- Must have own motorcycle as would need to visit the shops and rental offices at difference locations for various activities.
- Excellent communication in Urdu and English and prefer understanding on Punjabi as well.
- Must be available for a month on a contract as committed and possible extension of the contract.
- Must be able to work in a timely and responsive manner with integrity and quality.
Possibly willing to consider fresh MBA with proper skills, desire and comittment.