We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge of all new applications regarding designing and photo editing. The candidate should have strong command on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Design Programs. Nature of work would be working on websites, Signs, designing logos, layout, Website Editing, new products designing. Designers with good aesthetic sense and strong portfolio are encouraged to apply. Our timings in summer are from 8:00 PM – 4:40 AM and in winters our timing is from 9:00 PM – 5:40 AM. Only apply if you are willing to do night shift job. We offer two days off in a week.
- Produce responsive designs for web, mobile and tablets.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should able to talk in English over the Skype for official purpose.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting the rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- The candidate would be responsible for creating attractive website layouts. The candidate should be able to finish the assigned tasks on time.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong experience of designing E-commerce and Responsive websites.