Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports. They have knowledge about the Social media marketing.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
• Determine the message the design should portray
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Select colors, images, text style, and layout
• Present the design to management.
• Incorporate changes recommended into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
• thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
• presenting finalized ideas and concepts
• working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
• proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
• Social Media Specialists, responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to create brand awareness and promote Marketing.
Relevant subjects for graphic design work include those that involve visual arts. In particular, a degree and Diploma holder in the following subjects may increase your chances:
• 3D design
• communication design
• fine art
• graphic design
• Visual art.
• Social Media Marketing
• Auto CAD
Guard Group of companies is an established group of companies since 1948. Guard Agriculture Research & Services Pvt Ltd. specializes in seed development research and marketing. We introduce ourselves as part of an established group of companies, Guard Group, having 62 years experience of working i ...Read More