Guardianfm is a London based SIA approved security specialist organization with ISO9001 CCAS accreditation especially in Dog Handling, Manned Guarding, and Mobile Patrols/Alarm Response.
We are currently seeking an HR Executive to manage our company's recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance.
- Answering Phone calls from clients and dealing with their queries in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Logging phone calls in our system call Log and Passing it to Controllers.
- Posting adverts on social media, indeed, and any other job sites to promote recruitment.
- Frequent Email correspondence with clients and Officers.
- Employing the right tools to Increase the Strength of Officers in our weaker areas.
- Sourcing or Recruitment of all sorts of candidates such as Security Officers, Cleaners, and Builders.
- Briefing Officers about the system, Pay dates, payment process, code of conduct, and penalties.
- Briefing officers about the system and app.
- Meeting targets in terms of officers in the system and their completion of profiles.
- Writing and posting Jobs and Articles that can drive the workforce to come and join us.
- Suggesting any improvements in the HR or Security system that can benefit the organization.
- Supporting controllers when they have pressure.
- Ensuring all officers recruited are as per minimum quality standards and awareness of the quality standards and well-informed on the possible penalties in case they do misconduct.
- Sending Letters for Vetting and Screening purposes through the system or manually.
- Assisting controllers when is an emergency or they are under pressure.
- Daily reporting to the management and completing all tasks assigned on Trello (our Task management software).