Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze current customer base, including portfolios to identify potential sales opportunities for consultancy services with respect to auditing and upgrade of sales, distribution & supply chain systems and support this activity with participation in audits and other work in this regards.
· Utilize in-house training facility by tying up Training of’ staff of companies in Terminals, Transport management, Retail and B2B sales. Should be part of training courses to train and assist.
· Target based job with fixed salary as well commission for getting business with regards to the two points above.
· Provides support for new ventures of the company including lubricants sales.
· Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
· Develop flyers and communications materials for promoting company’s business and stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
· Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
· Negotiate timelines and budgets and ensure recovery of payments.
·Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
·Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
·Visit to any government or other offices on company’s business as advised.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred. I.e. sales, Supply chain- Transport or Terminals. Oil and lubricant company experience.
· Equivalent experience in related field acceptable with at least three years’ experience in a sales or business development environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
· Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
· Skills of persuasion
· Computer skills
· Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships