GulfBase.com is seeking writers/news editors to cover economic and stock market analysis, fundamental analysis of publicly traded companies, including some light math and some charting.
• Writing timely, concise and unbiased fundamental analyses according to GulfBase editorial guidelines.
• Sourcing and distilling accurate financial data, whether from research reports, earnings calls, economic news aggregators, statistical data etc…
• Identifying upcoming news and potential stories.
• Proven working experience as an editor/writer
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
• Hands on experience with MS Office
• Excellent written skills in English
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• Prioritizing and multitasking
• BS degree in Journalism or in related field
About Us Overview: In 1995, Market Information Trading Co. (MITCO) (Formerly ZKFC) was formed to provide a wide range of advisory and financial information services, initially covering the Saudi stock market and later expanded to include the entire GCC markets. ZKFC offers its clients a wide range o ...Read More