· Knowledge and Experience in Oracle Forms, Reports, JDeveloper(Preferably IDS-10g), PL/SQL as well as other Software development tools/IDEs of JAVA, Oracle
· Knowledge of Databases Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
· Software development life cycle
· Demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies (SOA/SaaS/Cloud)
· Database design
· Software Implementation
· Technical Documentation, User manuals, QA Documents
· Analytical, Problem solving, Team Work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4 years or more experience as Software developer
- Post graduate degree in Computer Science
- Certification preferred in relevant tools/development environment
- Software Engineer is responsible for understanding the client’s requirement and planning the development of software applications and systems accordingly.
- Software Engineer is required to design, install and maintain software applications and systems.
- Software Engineer prepares flowcharts, diagrams and layouts in order to document and provide solutions to the clients.
- Software Engineer conducts system analysis and discusses the scope of improvement in the software system. He/ She also works upon bringing in changes to improve the system or develop it further.
- Software Engineer also prepares reports related to different software applications; keying in details about their use and also the feedback received from the users.
- Software Engineer is involved in reviewing the legacy code and repairing it, if required.
- Software Engineer is responsible for training his/ her subordinates on the use of various software applications and systems.
- Software Engineer needs to assess the requirement for software up-gradation and work on the same.
- Software Engineer is required to check the performance of various software systems and applications and work upon improving them, if required.