• Coordination of work planning and defect management with Maintenance department including Safety assessment. • Implementing the mandatory Maintenance procedures and policies.(Electrical / I&C)
• Preparation of thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations, monthly progress reports and sketches.
• Perform analysis of operation outage events.
• Inspections of plant systems and facilities. Identify safety, maintenance, and / or operational needs. Development of recommendations and plans for repairs.
• Perform continuous improvement of job-related, technical, and professional knowledge and skills.
Note: The minimum experience in any past / current organization should not less than 6 months.