• Inspect generators or auxiliary equipment s to verify proper operation or to determine maintenance or repair needs.
• Identify and repair malfunctions of plant operational equipment, such as generators, transformers, or turbines.
• Supervise and Maintain or repair electrical electronic equipment, such as motors, transformers, circuit breakers, voltage regulators, generators, relays, battery systems, air compressors, sump pumps, gates, guages, or valves.
• Supervise and Install or calibrate electrical equipment, such as motors, engines, switchboards, relays, switch gears, meters, pumps, guages, flood channels.
• Initiates purchase orders, coordinates with and directs outside contractors as required to ensure completion of position responsibilities
Note: The minimum experience in any past / current organization should not less than 6 months.