Provide engineering support to ensure Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) in plant operations.
• Conduct regular site inspections to determine environmental impacts.
• Perform EHS audits and implement audit recommendations.
• Work with management in determining EHS requirements and considerations.
• Develop environmental programs in accordance with local, state and federal environmental regulations.
• Maintain reports of all environmental activities
• Educate employees on environmental health and safety practices.
• Assess potential environmental risks and provide mitigation plans to reduce incidents.
• Investigate environmental incidents and develop corrective action plans.
• Evaluate safety of new industry processes and equipment.
Note: The minimum experience in any past / current organization should not less than 6 months.