Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
· Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
· Communicates directly, and on behalf of CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
· Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
· Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
· Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
HCube Business Management Group (Pvt) Ltd is an integrated nucleus of mission-oriented professionals and investors; working for sustainable development through integration of management group, construction focused entrepreneurial ventures and capacity building institutes. After its incorporation in ...Read More