H Cube BMG Pvt Ltd has an immediate opening for an entry level Systems Engineer. In this role, you will work in the design and development of integrated solutions from concept to deployment, providing technical expertise to the development team and execution excellence to the project.
Company shall bear all expenses for your international training and certification through National Instrument as an NI developer.
Core Job Responsibilities
· B.E/B.S Electrical Engineering. NUST, GIKI & UET graduates shall be preferred.
· Strong understanding of electrical engineering, electronics & computer architectures
· Demonstrated success and experience using high-level programming languages (LabVIEW, TestStand, C, C++ )
· Thorough understanding of systems design principles.
· Ability to identify and solve system engineering problems.
· Excellent communication skills and experience working directly with customers, engineers, and business stakeholders
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
· Entrepreneurial attitude
Demonstrated ability to:
· Lead and work effectively with teams
· Problem-solve effectively - diagnose technical issues and propose effective solutions
· Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
· Persistently drive tasks and lead projects to successful completion
· Quickly learn applicable technology, systems, and products
HCube Business Management Group (Pvt) Ltd is an integrated nucleus of mission-oriented professionals and investors; working for sustainable development through integration of management group, construction focused entrepreneurial ventures and capacity building institutes. After its incorporation in ...Read More