To provide full life-cycle Recruiting and Talent Acquisition for all positions at HA Network Solutions. To serve as a resource and to provide guidance and advice to manager on employment trends, policies and procedures.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with management to identify recruiting needs
- Prepare and post to appropriate IT job boards.
- Source and attract candidates by utilizing databases, social media, networking and employee referrals.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills and experience and conduct pre-screening interviews to determine suitability.
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- Coordinate interviews with the relevant IT hiring teams.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers.
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Maintain an active sourcing log of potential candidates
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-6 years of experience in a similar profile is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with candidates and employees at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications, sourcing websites, and job boards.
- Fluent in speaking English
- Good writing skills needed.
- Experience with Microsfot Office needed
THIS POSITION IS A NIGHT SHIFT POSITION