1. To know the business plan & strategy for procurement of liability for his Zone/Area/branch.
2. To coordinate with branch to obtain data of high net-worth clients for cold calls/ meetings for deepening in existing portfolio/accounts with proper record for future follow-ups.
3. To understand and adhere religiously to the control guidelines provided by both the bank as well as regulatory authority; i.e. make efforts to generate deposits / initiate relationship with customers of high integrity and clear standing and in no case to compromise on the opt for business as to maintain monthly / weekly sales call schedule, visit the clients and maintain call report and share with the BM for necessary updates, action and future follow-up.
4. To collect referrals for maximum lead generation as a source to increase bank accounts and deposits in order to meet the set targets for the quarter.
5. To assist first time customers (NTB) in opening bank accounts and ensure submission of complete documentation of account opening forms / ATM and other related facilities in line with SOPs and regulatory directives.
6. To provide high level of customer service to clients in line with standards set by the management, irrespective of the account size.
7. To deal with customers’ queries and ensure resolution of any conflicts that may arise during customer‘s contact with the bank.
8. To ensure all customer records are kept confidential and are protected.
9. To ensure all their efforts & resulting business procured or deepened complies with prescribed SOPs, control & Regulatory requirements.
Habib Metropolitan Bank was incorporated in Pakistan as a Public Listed Company in 1992 under the name, Metropolitan Bank Limited. The Bank commenced, duly licensed, full scheduled commercial-banking operations in October 1992. Metropolitan Bank, from October 1992 to September 2006, remained a high ...Read More