· Conduct regular and ad audits of financial controls and management systems for corporate policy and legal compliance
· Conduct annual review of fiscal policies and procedures and recommend corrective action if needed.
· Conduct audit of automated inventory management systems to ensure correct matching of physical inventory with system database content and provide recommendation for corrective action, if any.
· Conduct audit of automated financial systems to ensure correct data represents corporate financial health.
· To communicate audit findings and explore suitable solutions to any data error, unaccountable transactions, faulty or inefficient processes.
· To keep all the accounts of the company flawless and up-to-date.
· Identification of irregularities found in any of the company accounts and correction according to the policies and procedures.
· Reconciliation of bank statements
· Various reporting for management as well as regulators and accounting related duties
· Audit of case-related items
· Post and verify settlements of various advices received from third parties.