The Coordinator Career Relations will be responsible to assist the Manager Career Relations and Head of Career Services for connecting, liaising, and building partnerships with a variety of institutions including but not limited to the institutions/organizations/companies related to corporate sector, development sector, technology and engineering fields, media and communication and government sector to ensure high quality internships and job opportunities for HU students and graduates. This position will require the candidate to make visits to a number of diverse organizations on an ongoing basis for jobs and internship, career-related events, and for training and mentoring of students. The Coordinator will be responsible for updating the career data bases, organizing recruitment drives, actively participate in organizing career fair and other relevant career sessions and activities and developing promotional tools. The coordinator will also coordinate and communicate with the students and employers for a variety of tasks as per Job placement plans.
- Assisting the Manager Career Relations by coordinating and communicating with the employers as per the Career relations strategies and plans Maintaining and updating employers, jobs and internships database
- Taking a lead role in developing relevant promotional material including but not limited to developing content for website and brochures, developing videos and creating other needed tools.
- Executing a wide range of events such as recruitment drives, information or mentoring sessions, and / or networking events with professionals from relevant industries to meet students’ personal and professional needs. Assisting the Manager Career Relations in connecting with consultants and institutions to line up info sessions for graduate school placements.
- Facilitation for the Internships and Jobs of Current Students and Graduates
- Assisting the Manager Career Relations in collecting data from students and employers for developing various plans. Facilitating the Manager Career Relations to coordinate with organizations and institutions and students or job and internship of students, as well as to invite them for career events and meetings.
- Keeping a track of graduates being employed and internships availed by the students.
- Managing social media and other tools for communicating with students and employers.
- Assisting Manager Career Relations in managing HU Job portal to connect graduates/students, employers and staff of career services
Engaging Employers for Feedback
- Assisting the Manager Career Relations in collecting the data from employers through questionnaires and focus group discussions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Support in general the activities of office of Career Services
- Support as and when required for other university relate events.