1. Start up and shut down of all related equipment.
2. Filter changing.
3. Read plant meters and chart changing.
4. Tune and adjust pneumatic and electronic controllers. (temperature, level, pressure and flow)
5. Clean and paint assigned areas.
6. Assist on major shut down and repair projects.
7. Maintain daily logs and do product inventory.(tank gauging)
8. Maintain plant security.
9. Follow plant safety programs on Lockout / Tagout, safe handling of chemicals (Right-To-Know), spill plan and other Safety Programs.
10. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 75 pounds.