We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build iOS application
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Fully responsible for iOS app development in the team
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Troubleshoot code for edge usability, reliability, and edge cases
• Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
• Familiarity with continuous integration