We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to Group CEO to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the CEO's schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
1. Manage all administrative affairs for the office of the CEO act in an executive capacity on the office’s behalf and to be an extension of the CEO as needed both internally and externally.
2. Plans, coordinates and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
3. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with other units, departments and staff.
4. Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of may have organizational impact.
5. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting and acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitates the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company..
6. Travel with executives internationally when required.
7. Any other task assigned by the management.
After manufacturing & supplying tents & shelters for four decades, HSNDS proudly claims to be one of the largest tent manufacturers in South East Asia, and one of the world's largest suppliers of Emergency Relief Products. We are now supplying leading NGOs and Relief / Aid Agencies not just Tents b ...Read More