1. Responsible to attract the candidates for all the job opening at HSNDS, Tana Netting, Bilqees Sarwar Foundation, Ulinzi Latex, Flexiway Solar and Minha Farms through various recruitment methods.
2. Shortlist the CVs as per the demand from HR Business Partner,
3. Provide the shortlisted CVs on time to concerned HR Business Partner for further selection process.
4. Update on various cost effective recruitment methods to collect CVs.
5. Schedule the interviews by keeping in loop the HR Business Partners and Call candidates for tests and Interviews
6. Make sure that maximum attendance of candidates at the time of tests and interviews.
7. Responsible to develop the soft CV database of each and every management staff position, so that company can call the candidates in emergency requirements.
8. Give monthly written report to Head HR regarding CV Database statistics.
9. Responsible to attend the job fairs of universities for the employer branding of the organization.
10. Do all logistical and administrative arrangements for the presence in job fairs.
11. Maintain CVs in databank, which collected during Job fair activities.
12. Go at various universities and seminars two to three times in a quarter with Head HR for presentations to brand the HSNDS as a best place to work.
13. Prepare Employer Branding Elements and campaign themes and approve it from Head HR for execution.
14. Prepare presentations and related marketing materials for employer branding during presentations.
15. Responsible to collect fresher CVs through recruitment drives at various universities for MTO program of HSNDs once in a year.
16. Call candidates for tests, Assessment Centers and Interviews.
17. Responsible to prepare and issue offer letters, contract letters and other related documents for selected candidates.
After manufacturing & supplying tents & shelters for four decades, HSNDS proudly claims to be one of the largest tent manufacturers in South East Asia, and one of the world's largest suppliers of Emergency Relief Products. We are now supplying leading NGOs and Relief / Aid Agencies not just Tents b ...Read More