The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and evaluating IT projects across our organization. In order to do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with the operations and development teams.
- He/she must bring them together through integration in order to create products more efficiently.
- Must be excellent for bringing the new ideas for products and services.
- Must identify the designing flaws until the resulting product is satisfactory.
- Must make sure that the team is performing well.
- Must lead out the team and make goals for them.
- Update the status on the product development.
- Project Management Education & Experience.
- SDLC & STLC Familiarity & Experience.
- Project Management software & app experience.
- Project tracking Monitoring & evaluation methodology.
- Expertise in Agile, Scrum, Kanban