Primary responsibilities of this role include PHP and Laravel application development, application architecture and design, API integration, testing, debugging, code optimization, and application maintenance.He will assist with software project management, project scoping, documentation, and SQL schema design.
- Experience with AI/Machine Learning and/ or Block Chain experience
- Develop APIs and applications for both internal use by the company and external use by clients
- Maintain and extend our existing PHP based web applications.
- Gather user requirements, create scope of work documents, design prototypes, and maintain documentation.
- Responsible for project life cycle, analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and enhancement.
- Design and maintain coding standards to enhance app development processes.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Must have the ability to see through a project from conception to the finished product.
- Stay well-informed of developments in the software development industry.
- Write technical and developer documentation for new and existing applications.
- Coordinate technical support for customers and personnel for all custom applications.
- Proactively monitor web servers and applications for upgrade and improvement.
- Provide Sales Engineering support when needed.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely fashion and documented properly.
- Assist with quality assurance and testing procedures.
- Mentor junior team members and help with code reviews.
- Provide technical leadership for solving complex programming tasks.
- 3+ Years of experience working with major PHP frameworks, Laravel 5/6 preferred.3+ Years of experience working with CSS frameworks, Bootstrap 3/4 preferred.3+ Years of MSSQL and MySQL Database design and management experience.
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, and traits.
- Experience writing automated tests using PHP Unit and/or Laravel Dusk.
- Solid working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC.
- Ability to craft clean and responsive front-end interfaces that provide great user experience.
- Ability to write tests and technical documentation for applications.
- Experience developing and consuming Restful APIs.
- Experience with PHP Composer.
- Understanding of various data formats such as XML, JSON, YAML, and CSV.
- Outstanding debugging skills.
- Must have the ability to learn new languages and frameworks in a short period of time.
- Understanding of general programming best practices.
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (git and Bitbucket preferred).
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Experience writing Functional and/or User Acceptance Tests.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience with setting up and configuring web servers (Apache, IIS and others).
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows desktop and server Operating Systems.Knowledge of application security best practices and secure application architecture methodologies.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about us, take a look at the other parts of our websites.