We are looking for a System Specification Writer to produce high-quality documentation on Multi tier architecture applications in Laravel or Mobile that contributes to the overall success of our services and products. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire highly qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission i.e. to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role:
- Software Documentation Handling from Requirements Phase to Deployment Phase.
- Understanding the technology and applications for which documentation is to be prepared.
- Gathering and analyzing the information needs of the user.
- Creating Software Demos and interactive tutorials
- Collaborating with developers and managers to clarify technical issues.
- Communicating and managing customer relationships.
- Handling Client Queries and Documentation
- Create Product Demos and Trainings for in-house staff and clients
- Proof existing content for accuracy, consistency and adherence to corporate style
- Author, collaborate, personalize, and optimize content for Product Online Help systems (Fresh desk)
- Reporting to higher authorities and other colleagues.
Skills and Knowledge Required for the Role:
- Must has command on English language (speaking, listening, writing and reading)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experiencing working with geo-distributed team in different time zones
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Demonstrated writing skills and the ability to compose various Technical documents
- Experience of composing User Guides, Installation Guides, Instruction manuals, Administration Guides, Troubleshooting documentation, Concept Guides, Release Notes, RFP Management, Service Manuals, system Documentation and other technical documents for products
- Applied analytical and strong organizational abilities and a dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks
- Ability to manage relationships with internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to quickly comprehend the system features and produce documentation keeping in view end user
- Specialization in designing, creating, writing, maintaining, and refreshing a variety of documentation including, but not limited to, Software Requirements Specification (SRS), Software Design Document (SDD), User Manuals, Release Notes, Product Troubleshooting Guides, User Case Studies, FAQs, Tutorials, Installation Guides, Marketing/Sales documentation, and Presentation Content etc.
- Working Experience in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) environment from business analysis, requirements definition, UML generation to end-user documentation