1) Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
2) Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
3) Entering client information.
4) Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
5) Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
6) Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
7) Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
8) Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking