1) Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
2) Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
3) Entering client information.
4) Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
5) Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
6) Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
7) Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
8) Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Agent Skills and Qualifications: Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking