Hanif Rajput are the leading name in the events, catering and venues industry in Pakistan.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a commercially aware and financially savvy Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our team.
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will play a key role in embedding a culture of financial discipline across the organization, providing accurate and timely reporting and analysis to management that drives organizational performance. You will also be providing support to the organization cost efficiency programmers that will help us reduce costs in line with expectations.
What you will be doing
- Leading financial planning, forecasting and reporting for the full portfolio including all operating finance and capital projects
- Planning, reporting and analysing the performance of the portfolio of businesses. This will include the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the group, variance analysis and KPI reporting, and key reports for senior management and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly revenues, income, capex and other ad-hoc reports to be presented to senior management, and assisting with all aspects of month end reporting and close.
- Responsible for the quarterly business performance reports on all business units for delivery to the management and board
- Providing robust, accurate and timely financial modelling and analysis of potential investments, diversification, new projects and business drivers
- Gauging financial health of the organisation using financial ratios
- Working on financial strategy that portray future business plan and forecast financial requirements including seasonal financial planning.
- Delivering funding/structuring strategies as well as providing detailed strategic planning support
- Maintaining proper liquidity and disposal of surplus funds
- Bringing improvements to standard operating procedure (SOP) of accounting and finance function for effective controls.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders throughout the company, be a trusted first point of contact while developing a deep understanding of the business, and provide support to enable optimal decision by senior management
- Working with tax, legal and other professional advisers and manage the information flow
The successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years post-qualified experience (ACMA, CIMA) with exposure to Investment transactions / Financial Planning and Analysis / Business Partnering roles.
- You will be able to demonstrate a record of accomplishment in financial modeling and a proven ability to manipulate, Analysis and simplify complex financial information as well as a track record of identifying and implementing improvements.
- You will be able to develop relationships with other business units, thrive under pressure and be used to managing competing deadlines.
- You must also be a strong communicator with proven experience of building constructive relationships with budget holders and senior management alongside building activity-based cost and analysis models.