This position is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. Specifically, this position oversees and directs all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, change management and training programs for the company. In addition, the manager is responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures as per requirements of the food industry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company’s overall direction.
· Responsible for drafting, implementing, enforcing and administering corporate policies and procedures.
· Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization. Handling payroll for the company and its affiliated concerns
· Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, administer tests or KPI evaluations, and reference and background checks.
· Ensure accurate and written job descriptions with clear job accountabilities, reporting structures and career paths for all positions.
· To keep and maintain a database of all employees in an efficient way / updated all the time
· Executing induction / exit procedures for incoming and outgoing employees.
· Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities for Sales, Services and F&B teams.
· Develop staff orientation programs for sales / service and Food & Beverage department.
· Ensure accurate employee files record as per state regulations.
· Administration of employee benefits and services like leave management and other benefits. (fuel, mobile sims, accommodation food etc).
· Collaborate with management and staff to drive workforce planning initiatives within department teams.
· Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
· Coach employees on subjects such as career, leadership and performance development plans, compensation matters and assisting employees during implementation of change management initiatives.
· Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary under the directions of company management.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field from an accredited university is required.
· Professional of Human Resources Certification will be added benefit.
· 5 +years’ experience of strategic Human Resource leadership experience with recent experience supporting medium, complex organizations.
· Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment regulations
· Must be result-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations
· Implementing change models and developing organization structures while proactively driving ongoing optimization efforts. Above average accounting skills
· Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
Leading Catering Services of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.