Professional English speaking skills are Mandatory!
- We are in search of a savvy veteran SEO manager to join our marketing firm, servicing clients located in the US.
- Ideally, you will come equipped with hands-on experience analyzing sites, create strategic plans guided by the client's needs, you will have the opportunity to implement plans you create to improve site visibility and to keep up to date with the latest trends.
What do you bring?
A "Doer" attitude is key in excelling in this challenging role, where you will be awarded the opportunity to bring your insight, and creative ideas to life for clients, backed with encouraging managers, to not only to help you succeed but also to guide you as you develop your career.
- The Working timezone is based on USA CST.
- Working hours are flexible, with the exception of a 2-hour overlap with your team.
What do we bring?
- We understand the importance of work/balance life, and we pride ourselves in encouraging employees to work remotely, bundled with a competitive salary, management on-site to ensure smooth operations.
Experience Preferred: 5+Yrs
Master's degree's preferred.
Full-Time position (not for those looking for additional work on the side).
- Perform SEO tasks such as writing and editing SEO title tags, meta descriptions, landing pages, middle-layer content, conversion pages analysis, and site contains recommendations for multiple projects with quick turnarounds.
- Report on client SEO performance and communicate insights and recommendations.
- Proactively lead research and insights for SEO industry trends, including voice search, algorithm updates, AMP, and schema.
- Continuously improve upon existing programs to meet objectives.
- Develop strategies and create plans to consistently improve organic search results.
- Conduct market and competitive research, see things others do not, and then apply your learnings.
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation, and optimization.
- Clean up of Google Tag Manager, audit website's SEO, run A/B experiments, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Masters highly preferred
- 5+ years work experience with SEO/Digital marketing strategy
- Professional knowledge and experience with WordPress, HMTL/CSS
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Previous experience with communicating with USA-based clients.
Hanzo Solutions is a staffing agency supporting clients globally, visit our site to learn more about how Hanzo is revolutionizing the way staffing companies operate.