We are hiring for our client, OneScreen, a multinational company headquartered in San Diego, California with offices in Colombia, UAE, Mexico and Pakistan which is looking to hire an effective, knowledgeable, committed and self-motivated Android Firmware Developer to join Pakistan team.
The ideal candidate should have the experience to Create / Modify / Build Android Tablet / TV ROM based on AOSP to strip out non-core android functions and run our OneScreen apps.
The job description is as follows:
- Create and maintain custom ROM.
- Work closely with Android app development team.
- Disable / remove all unnecessary applications and modules.
- Implement custom connectivity and on-boarding functionality.
- 2+ years of experience with creating / modifying / building Android ROMs.
- Experience in integrating OEM hardware binaries into ROMs (Binaries will be made available from OEM).
This job requires people who take ownership of their work and do more than what the job description says. They must have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative environment to meet deadlines.
- At least 16 years of education in the fields of Computer Science (BSCS), Software Engineering (BSSE) from a reputable HEC registered University.
- At least 2 years of experience in Firmware ROM is MANDATORY.
- Strong analytical and development skills with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Should be team player with strong problem solving skills.
- A self-starter having the drive to learn, and the ability to work with minimal supervision or training.
Timings: 10.00 am -7.00 pm (Monday to Friday)