We are hiring for our client, OneScreen, a multinational company headquartered in San Diego, California with offices in Colombia, UAE, Mexico and Pakistan is looking to hire an effective, knowledgeable, committed and self-motivated Product Marketing Manager to join our Pakistan team.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be an integral member of the global, corporate marketing team.
Reporting to the EVP of Marketing & Brand, you will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively.
The job description is as follows:
- Help define positioning, messaging and go-to-market plans for OneScreen products for education and enterprise audiences
- Gather insights and analyze markets, competitors and customer needs to support GTM strategy, product messaging, launch, demand, adoption and retention.
- Lead and support key initiatives to improve product profitability and drive growth
- Understand and support execution through product marketing channels including website, social, videos, sales literature, email, tradeshow etc.
- Work collaboratively with the product managers, sales, supply chain and customer-facing teams to achieve key outcomes and create the best sales tools
- Create sales enablement materials and training along with key processes and tools for launch, cross-sell and upsell
- Build tools and materials for product launch, sales enablement and customer retention.
- Collect testimonials and customer stories to demonstrate the impact of our products
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
- This job requires people who take ownership of their work and do more than what the job description says.
- They must have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative environment to meet deadlines.
Prerequisites / Skills:
- MBA/ Marketing degree
- 4-6 years of experience in a B2B tech product marketing
- Successful track record of shaping product marketing strategy and successful GTM for B2B products and services.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to manage with influence and experience working closely with other teams, especially, product, sales, marketing,
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously having an immediate impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Experience in the interactive video conferencing, AI and edutech preferred but not required (HW, SW and SaaS)Displays a can-do attitude in good and challenging times
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer service attitude.
- We're eager to meet people that believe in OneScreen's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
- We’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness.
- We foster a culture of innovation and creativity.