Founded in Toronto in 2007 by Jeffery Potvin, Hardboot Inc. is full-service software development company focused on creating unique and industry-leading experiences that help companies grow. Experts in understanding how business questions become solutions, Hardboot’s experienced project managers bridge the gap between management, creative and technology resources, build projects from start to finish, and add the right people along the way. As a leading web and mobile development company, Hardboot has completed over 600 projects for corporations, small- and medium-sized businesses, agencies and start-ups, helping countless clients achieve and exceed their growth targets along the way.
Excellent WordPress/Woocommerce developer required. The candidate should have an extensive knowledge and experience of building Word-Press CMS and E-commerce websites using Woocommerce and the best practice & Defector standard plugins.
Note:- This is a remote/home based position.
- 4-6 Years of Experience in PHP/Wordpress Development.
- Experience in PHP, Wordpress, & MySQL, various open source frameworks,
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt Word-Press functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with Word-press coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of Word-Press Network (Multisite)will be beneficial.
- Experience creating multilingual websites.
- Good understanding of Cross-platform and Cross-browser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites is a must.
- Use of jQuery / Prototype / script.
- Comfortable to work with Commercial Themes of Themeforest, ElegantThemes etc.
- Excellent communication, self-motivator, team player, ability to solve complex problems, design & requirements documentation