· Coordinating among different entities to arrange information
· Reviewing patient bills and to obtain any missing information from associated person
· Entering claims in electronic system and processing for clearance by clearing house and insurances
· Knowledge of insurance guidelines, including HMO/PPO, Medicare, and state Medicaid
· Follow up on aged claims within timeline to get it payments by insurance
· Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
· Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
· All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up
· Apealing insurance to get the claim finalized successfully
· Answer all patients’ inquiries and talk to insurance representatives to discuss the situation of any claims if needed be.
· Maintaining excellent work presentation on the job to present to clients for justification and to discuss with entire billing team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of HIPA/OSHA, Medicare, Medicaid, and other payer requirements and systems.
· Effective communication abilities for phone contacts with insurance payers to resolve issues.
· An ideal candidate must have great understanding with best client communication skills
· Knowledge of medical terminology likely to be encountered in medical claims.
· Preferably have knowledge of working on different billing software's especially "Collaborate MD"
Note: Females are encouraged to apply.